GCRA is now connected to the AmazonSmile donation program. Follow the Read more link below for additional information.
If you would like to know how you can help GCRA complete its goals please Read more...
Even a small contribution goes a long way.
- The Caribbean Coral Reef: A Record of an Ecosystem Under Threat
- Biorock Oyster, Salt Marsh, and Sea Grass Restoration for Coastal Protection, Fisheries Habitat Regeneration, Submerged Breakwaters, and Artificial Islands
- Spectacular Biorock coral growth videos
- We Have Already Exceeded the Upper Temperature Limit for Coral Reef Ecosystems, Which are Dying at Today’s CO2 Levels
- Biorock electric coral reefs survive the most severe hurricanes with little or no damage
- Reef Relief: How Tom Goreau’s, PhD (MS ’72) electrifying technology is helping local communities rebuild the world’s coral reefs
- A Letter from 200+ World Scientists on Advancing Responsible Research and Development of Ocean-Based Carbon Dioxide Removal
- The Coral Builder
- Integrated Biorock Blue Economy Strategy For Sustainable Islands And Coasts
- The Role of Biorock Artificial Coral Reefs in the Sustainable Governance of Marine Protected Areas: A Case Study of Pemuteran, Bali